All 6 art Reviews

Pinkie Hammer Time Pinkie Hammer Time

Looks good man

So you said it will be out by like Halloween right?

Excited for this. Looking really good so far.

well, isn't this fun? well, isn't this fun?

Ermm...

I find it a little strange that you drew a picture of a decapitated head, of yourself. But other than that, it looks like you use MS Paint. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, instead, I would recommend using Flash or something to get smoother lines.
One up side to it though, it's a pretty funny. :P But I think you could do much better work if you used a program like Flash instead so you could get smoother lines instead of the kind of choppy MS Paint lines.

zag responds:

yeah... I typically either user photoshop or paint...
the problem with flash is that the lines usually wind up too smooth.
I hate how the program thinks it knows what I'm trying to do sometimes, when it reality, it really doesn't XD

anyway, thank you for the review :)
I greatly appreciate it.

as for why I drew the decapitated head, I was bored...
actually, I think this one was for a forum.

Mario's Last Stand. Mario's Last Stand.

Ha Ha, Nice!

Pretty good man, I recommended you for the Art Portal, by the way. This is pretty good, but there are some things you really could improve on. For example, the ground and background all look extremely bland. Maybe, you could make the sky a lighter shade of blue? Or maybe add some pissed off looking hills with faces (you know from the games) in the background. Also, the cubes look pretty bad. In fact, I don't even think they look YELLOW! Maybe I'm going color blind or something, I don't know, but to me they look kind of brown. However, the faces on the goombas and Mario & Luigi were all priceless.

Overall, pretty good work, but a little bland.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man, can't believe I just read this now. I am so pissed i haven't been scouted yet, drawing is one of my favorite activities. I like to think of newgrounds as my one stop creative dump, and it's impossible to think of it as that when I can't submit anymore drawings cuz I am not scouted! >:(

My Giant Frowny My Giant Frowny

oh i dunno oh i dunno

Hey how did I get here?

Hey how did I get over he- WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fill Mamas Holes! Fill Mamas Holes!

Haha

I lol'd. Why the hell is there a random guy taking a picture with his cellphone? XD