Intensity Intensity

Really great. For a track called Intensity, I found it surprisingly tight and controlled. The opening 4 notes are a great hook and provide a somewhat chilling atmosphere throughout the whole song. The intensity does pick up in the middle of the song and peacefully fades out by the end. This is the kind of song that deserves a great game to go along with it.

Noisysundae responds:

The intro was exactly what was in my head when it was an earworm. It's supposed to be in some kind of ambients. Didn't know how it ended up being a trance. :P

I'm thinking about going collab with game developers here too but other works are keeping me from doing it right now.

At the FU*KING Gala At the FU*KING Gala

I'll give it my 5...

Even though it made me go deaf. Don't where headphones while watching this.

Newgrounds: Its Friday! Newgrounds: Its Friday!

Funny

But you kind of sing it in a monotone during the entire thing, although the lyrics, premise and it actually makes it funnier that it's in monotone.

Junglism Junglism

Worth At Least A 2?

All it is pretty much a 2 second loop repeated for like 5 minutes with some other miniscule sounds thrown into the background. If I were you, I'd add a more a more diverse selections of beats and sounds, instead of the same loop.

IJamLegend responds:

You need to open your ears bro, the drum patterns vary a fair bit, you can tell you also don't listen to jungle much and didn't turn your speakers up for the bass.

S.U.I.A-Raptor S.U.I.A-Raptor

Pretty nice!

Great rhythmic balance to it. I actually really enjoyed it. The only thing that I didn't like was some of the sounds, they just seemed out of place in an other than that, fantastic sound. Like you have a good rhythm going and then randomly out of no where you hear a,
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH"

So, in conclusion, I think it's a great song but stay focused on the rhythm and don't sidetrack too much. Great job!

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks!!, yea i really need to pick some better samples lol

Rain of Glass Rain of Glass

Brought Me Chills

Wow, I was quite literally blown away whilst listening to this song. It gave me chills as I listened to it. A great dance/electronic song to listen to! Favorited this and after hearing something as awesome as this, I'll have to check out some of your other songs.

Indigorain responds:

Many thanks, man! I appreciate that :D

Draze - Neverland Draze - Neverland

Amazing!

Do you happen to have a link to the full version of the song?

beatuntitledwhat beatuntitledwhat

balls

fuck

tehslaphappy responds:

never do this again.

*- Solara(AuraCollab.Light) -* *- Solara(AuraCollab.Light) -*

Very Fast, But It Works

For the majority of the song it goes pretty fast, however, you made it work very nicely. It's a great loop,

Jebbal responds:

The tempo doesn't change, and neither does the beat really... I'm not sure what you mean by it going fast a majority of the time lol

Thanks for the review!

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

Brings back so many memories

Its so refreshing to have all those memories flooding back. Thank you.